New Chitose Airport
New Chitose Airport was built in the year 1991. The IATA code for the airport is CTS. Cleartrip provides information about the different airline brands that operate from Sapporo airport and also a list of top domestic and international routes from Sapporo.
There are different domestic and international airlines that operate from Sapporo airport. Out of them, the airline brands that operate more frequently are Thai Airways, Shenzhen Airlines, All Nippon Airways and Air Macau Limited. In addition to this, the most popular sectors from Sapporo are Sapporo to Tokyo, Sapporo to Osaka with 4645, 1742 weekly flights respectively.
Thai Airways airline 6078 to Osaka is the first flight that departs from Sapporo airport at 7:30 AM, followed by Shenzhen Airlines airline 3210 to Osaka at 7:30 AM. Whereas All Nippon Airways airline 4744 to Tokyo is the last flight that departs from Sapporo airport at 11:10 PM.
- What are the top airline brands that operate from Sapporo airport frequently? The top airline brands that operate from Sapporo airport frequently are – Thai Airways, Shenzhen Airlines and All Nippon Airways.
- What is the airport code for Sapporo airport? The IATA code for the Sapporo airport is CTS.
- What are the most frequent routes from Sapporo airport? The most popular sectors from airport are Sapporo to Osaka with 4645 weekly flights respectively.
- When does the first flight leave from Sapporo airport? The first flight from Sapporo to Osaka is at 7:30 AM, which is Thai Airways airline 6078 followed by Garuda Indonesia 9347 which leaves at 7:30 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Sapporo airport? All Nippon Airways 4744 to Osaka is the last flight that departs from airport at 11:10 PM.
Top International Routes from Sapporo
Top Domestic Flight Schedules
Top International Flight Schedules
Sapporo Airport Details
- New Chitose Airport
- (+81) 123-23-0111