Emirates Airlines Online Booking
Emirates is the largest airline in the Middle East based at the Dubai International Airport, UAE. The airline is a brand known for service excellence and has achieved rapid growth and profitability over the years.
Emirates Airlines is known across the worldas a leading travel and tourism organization. It is wholly owned by the Government of Dubai.
The airline has received several awards over the years. Some of the most notable ones are mentioned below:
- Best Airline Inflight Entertainment at Skytrax World Airline Awards, 2012
- Leading Airline Rewards Programme, Middle East at World Travel Awards, 2011
- Outstanding Food Service by a Carrier Middle East 2009 at Pax International Magazine Readership Awards
- Best Airline Based in the Middle East/Indian Sub-Continent at OAG Airline Industry Awards, 2009
- Best Airline, Best Regional Airline, Best First Class, Best Frequent Flyer Programme at Business Traveller Middle East Awards, 2009
- Outstanding Food Service by a Carrier in the Middle East at Pax International Magazine Readership Awards, 2008
- Best Middle East Airline & Best First Class at the Business Traveller Awards, 2008
Connectivity and Fleet Information
Emirates Flights are responsible to transport passengers and cargo across the Middle East. It covers most destinations including Dubai, Amman, Baghdad, Bahrain, Basra, Beirut, Cairo, Damascus, Dammam, Doha, Erbil, Jeddah, Kuwait City, Medina, Muscat, Riyadh, Sana’a and Tehran
Fly Emirates and experience the comfortable and modern fleet which includes a mix of Boeing and Airbus aircraft.
Services and Baggage Allowance
Emirates Airways offers excellent in-flight services. When it comes to dining, there is a wide range of dishes available to satiate your taste buds, available on demand throughout the flight.The frequent flyer program is called Skywards which offers a lot of benefits to members which includes earning miles to enjoying other benefits.
Emirates baggage allowance policy for checked-in luggage is mentioned below: 30 kg in Economy Class, 40 kg in Business Class & 50 kg in First Class.
There are additional allowances for Emirates Skywards Platinum, Gold and Silver members. For further details on baggage policy, please click here.
Passengers with an e-ticket can check in online from 24 hours upto 90 minutes before the departure time. Passengers under the age of 16 traveling without an accompanying adult cannot use this facility. To avail of the Emirates Web check-in facility, please click here.
Cleartrip: Runway for Booking Emirates Airways Flights
For Emirates Airlines Online Booking, Cleartrip helps you to get your flight tickets with ease. You must also ascertain whether your air ticket is confirmed or on waiting list. Find your Emirates PNR status, by clicking here.
Emirates flight status and a complete list of Emirates flight schedule can also be ascertained on Cleartrip.com by flight number or by route.