Queenstown International Airport
Queenstown International Airport was built in the year 1961. The IATA code for the airport is ZQN. Cleartrip provides information about the different airline brands that operate from Queenstown airport and also a list of top domestic and international routes from Queenstown.
There are different domestic and international airlines that operate from Queenstown airport. Out of them, the airline brands that operate more frequently are Air New Zealand, Virgin Australia, Etihad Airways and Singapore Airlines. In addition to this, the most popular sectors from Queenstown are Queenstown to Auckland, Queenstown to Christchurch with 1374, 937 weekly flights respectively.
Air New Zealand airline 610 to Auckland is the first flight that departs from Queenstown airport at 7:00 AM, followed by Virgin Australia airline 8134 to Auckland at 7:00 AM. Whereas Sunstate Airlines Qantaslink airline 228 to Melbourne is the last flight that departs from Queenstown airport at 8:45 PM.
- What are the top airline brands that operate from Queenstown airport frequently? The top airline brands that operate from Queenstown airport frequently are – Air New Zealand, Virgin Australia and Etihad Airways.
- What is the airport code for Queenstown airport? The IATA code for the Queenstown airport is ZQN.
- What are the most frequent routes from Queenstown airport? The most popular sectors from airport are Queenstown to Auckland with 1374 weekly flights respectively.
- When does the first flight leave from Queenstown airport? The first flight from Queenstown to Auckland is at 7:00 AM, which is Air New Zealand airline 610 followed by Virgin Australia 8134 which leaves at 7:00 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Queenstown airport? Sunstate Airlines Qantaslink 228 to Auckland is the last flight that departs from airport at 8:45 PM.