Miami International Airport
Miami International Airport was built in the year 1928. The IATA code for the airport is MIA. Cleartrip provides information about the different airline brands that operate from Miami airport and also a list of top domestic and international routes from Miami.
There are different domestic and international airlines that operate from Miami airport. Out of them, the airline brands that operate more frequently are Iberia, Finnair, American Airlines and British Airways. In addition to this, the most popular sectors from Miami are Miami to New York, Miami to Atlanta with 10566, 8529 weekly flights respectively.
Iberia airline 4935 to Helsinki is the first flight that departs from Miami airport at 12:01 AM, followed by Iberia airline 4935 to Helsinki at 12:01 AM. Whereas American Airlines airline 7639 to Quito is the last flight that departs from Miami airport at 11:55 PM.
- What are the top airline brands that operate from Miami airport frequently? The top airline brands that operate from Miami airport frequently are – Iberia, Finnair and American Airlines.
- What is the airport code for Miami airport? The IATA code for the Miami airport is MIA.
- What are the most frequent routes from Miami airport? The most popular sectors from airport are Miami to Helsinki with 10566 weekly flights respectively.
- When does the first flight leave from Miami airport? The first flight from Miami to Helsinki is at 12:01 AM, which is Iberia airline 4935 followed by American Airlines 7266 which leaves at 12:05 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Miami airport? American Airlines 7639 to Helsinki is the last flight that departs from airport at 11:55 PM.