The IATA code for the airport is AGP. Cleartrip provides information about the different airline brands that operate from Malaga airport and also a list of top domestic and international routes from Malaga.
There are different domestic and international airlines that operate from Malaga airport. Out of them, the airline brands that operate more frequently are British Airways, translation missing: en.airlines.ZB, Finnair and FlyBe. In addition to this, the most popular sectors from Malaga are Malaga to Mumbai, Malaga to Barcelona with 836, 779 weekly flights respectively.
British Airways airline 2723 to London is the first flight that departs from Malaga airport at 12:30 AM, followed by British Airways airline 2723 to London at 12:30 AM. Whereas El Al Israel Air airline 5166 to Tel Aviv Yafo is the last flight that departs from Malaga airport at 11:55 PM.
- What are the top airline brands that operate from Malaga airport frequently? The top airline brands that operate from Malaga airport frequently are – British Airways, translation missing: en.airlines.ZB and Finnair.
- What is the airport code for Malaga airport? The IATA code for the Malaga airport is AGP.
- What are the most frequent routes from Malaga airport? The most popular sectors from airport are Malaga to London with 836 weekly flights respectively.
- When does the first flight leave from Malaga airport? The first flight from Malaga to London is at 12:30 AM, which is British Airways airline 2723 followed by Zb 979 which leaves at 12:45 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Malaga airport? El Al Israel Air 5166 to London is the last flight that departs from airport at 11:55 PM.
Top International Routes from Malaga
Top Domestic Flight Schedules
Top International Flight Schedules
Malaga Airport Details
- Mlaga Airport
- "Av Comandante García Morato
- (+34) 952 04 84 84