Tribhuvan International Airport
Tribhuvan International Airport was built in the year 1950. The IATA code for the airport is KTM. Cleartrip provides information about the different airline brands that operate from Kathmandu airport and also a list of top domestic and international routes from Kathmandu.
There are different domestic and international airlines that operate from Kathmandu airport. Out of them, the airline brands that operate more frequently are Turkish Airlines, Yeti Airlines, Buddha Air and Royal Nepal Corp. In addition to this, the most popular sectors from Kathmandu are Kathmandu to Ahmedabad, Kathmandu to Hyderabad with 279, 262 weekly flights respectively.
Turkish Airlines airline 727 to Istanbul is the first flight that departs from Kathmandu airport at 7:35 AM, followed by Turkish Airlines airline 727 to Istanbul at 7:40 AM. Whereas Malaysia Airlines airline 115 to Kuala Lumpur is the last flight that departs from Kathmandu airport at 11:50 PM.
- What are the top airline brands that operate from Kathmandu airport frequently? The top airline brands that operate from Kathmandu airport frequently are – Turkish Airlines, Yeti Airlines and Buddha Air.
- What is the airport code for Kathmandu airport? The IATA code for the Kathmandu airport is KTM.
- What are the most frequent routes from Kathmandu airport? The most popular sectors from airport are Kathmandu to Istanbul with 279 weekly flights respectively.
- When does the first flight leave from Kathmandu airport? The first flight from Kathmandu to Istanbul is at 7:35 AM, which is Turkish Airlines airline 727 followed by Turkish Airlines 727 which leaves at 7:40 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Kathmandu airport? Malaysia Airlines 115 to Istanbul is the last flight that departs from airport at 11:50 PM.
Top International Routes from Kathmandu
Top Domestic Flight Schedules
Top International Flight Schedules
Kathmandu Airport Details
- Tribhuvan International Airport
- "Ring Rd