Benazir Bhutto International Airport
The IATA code for the airport is ISB. Cleartrip provides information about the different airline brands that operate from Islamabad airport and also a list of top domestic and international routes from Islamabad.
There are different domestic and international airlines that operate from Islamabad airport. Out of them, the airline brands that operate more frequently are Shaheen Air, Pakistan Intl Air, Airblue and Saudi Arabian Air. In addition to this, the most popular sectors from Islamabad are Islamabad to Abu Dhabi, Islamabad to Doha with 521, 303 weekly flights respectively.
Shaheen Air airline 778 to Muscat is the first flight that departs from Islamabad airport at 12:01 AM, followed by Pakistan Intl Air airline 401 to Karachi at 12:05 AM. Whereas Pakistan Intl Air airline 261 to Abu Dhabi is the last flight that departs from Islamabad airport at 11:55 PM.
- What are the top airline brands that operate from Islamabad airport frequently? The top airline brands that operate from Islamabad airport frequently are – Shaheen Air, Pakistan Intl Air and Airblue.
- What is the airport code for Islamabad airport? The IATA code for the Islamabad airport is ISB.
- What are the most frequent routes from Islamabad airport? The most popular sectors from airport are Islamabad to Muscat with 521 weekly flights respectively.
- When does the first flight leave from Islamabad airport? The first flight from Islamabad to Muscat is at 12:01 AM, which is Shaheen Air airline 778 followed by Pakistan Intl Air 401 which leaves at 12:05 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Islamabad airport? Pakistan Intl Air 261 to Muscat is the last flight that departs from airport at 11:55 PM.
Top International Routes from Islamabad
Top Domestic Flight Schedules
Top International Flight Schedules
Islamabad Airport Details
- Benazir Bhutto International Airport
- "Airport Road
- (+92) 51 9280300