Chiang Mai Airport
Chiang Mai Airport
The IATA code for the airport is CNX. Cleartrip provides information about the different airline brands that operate from Chiang Mai airport and also a list of top domestic and international routes from Chiang Mai.
There are different domestic and international airlines that operate from Chiang Mai airport. Out of them, the airline brands that operate more frequently are Spring Airlines, Thai Vietjet Air, Thai Airasia and Thai Lion Air. In addition to this, the most popular sectors from Chiang Mai are Chiang Mai to Bangkok, Chiang Mai to Phuket with 3160, 356 weekly flights respectively.
Spring Airlines airline 8546 to Shanghai is the first flight that departs from Chiang Mai airport at 12:01 AM, followed by Thai Vietjet Air airline 101 to Bangkok at 1:20 AM. Whereas Korean Air Lines airline 668 to Seoul is the last flight that departs from Chiang Mai airport at 11:59 PM.
- What are the top airline brands that operate from Chiang Mai airport frequently? The top airline brands that operate from Chiang Mai airport frequently are – Spring Airlines, Thai Vietjet Air and Thai Airasia.
- What is the airport code for Chiang Mai airport? The IATA code for the Chiang Mai airport is CNX.
- What are the most frequent routes from Chiang Mai airport? The most popular sectors from airport are Chiang Mai to Shanghai with 3160 weekly flights respectively.
- When does the first flight leave from Chiang Mai airport? The first flight from Chiang Mai to Shanghai is at 12:01 AM, which is Spring Airlines airline 8546 followed by Thai Vietjet Air 101 which leaves at 1:20 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Chiang Mai airport? Korean Air Lines 668 to Shanghai is the last flight that departs from airport at 11:59 PM.
Top International Routes from Chiang Mai
Top Domestic Flight Schedules
Top International Flight Schedules
Chiang Mai Airport Details
- Chiang Mai Airport
- (+66) 53 922 100