Bengaluru International Airport
Bengaluru International Airport was built in the year 2005. The IATA code for the airport is BLR. Cleartrip provides information about the different airline brands that operate from Bangalore airport and also a list of top domestic and international routes from Bangalore.
There are different domestic and international airlines that operate from Bangalore airport. Out of them, the airline brands that operate more frequently are Tiger Airways, SpiceJet, IndiGo and Malaysia Airlines. In addition to this, the most popular sectors from Bangalore are Bangalore to Aurangabad, Bangalore to Silchar with 2061, 1965 weekly flights respectively.
Tiger Airways airline 573 to Singapore is the first flight that departs from Bangalore airport at 12:05 AM, followed by SpiceJet airline 150 to New Delhi at 12:10 AM. Whereas Airasia India airline 722 to New Delhi is the last flight that departs from Bangalore airport at 11:50 PM.
- What are the top airline brands that operate from Bangalore airport frequently? The top airline brands that operate from Bangalore airport frequently are – Tiger Airways, SpiceJet and IndiGo.
- What is the airport code for Bangalore airport? The IATA code for the Bangalore airport is BLR.
- What are the most frequent routes from Bangalore airport? The most popular sectors from airport are Bangalore to Singapore with 2061 weekly flights respectively.
- When does the first flight leave from Bangalore airport? The first flight from Bangalore to Singapore is at 12:05 AM, which is Tiger Airways airline 573 followed by SpiceJet 150 which leaves at 12:10 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Bangalore airport? Airasia India 722 to Singapore is the last flight that departs from airport at 11:50 PM.