El Baha to Riyadh cheap air tickets
El Baha to Riyadh Flight Schedule ( 4 flights found )
When you are booking flights from El Baha to Riyadh, you might find that keeping track of schedules and sales is very often a tedious job. To make this process easy and convenient, Cleartrip has all the information that you need in one place.
The airlines that operate flights between El Baha and Riyadh are Saudi Arabian Air and FlyNas Airlines. The total number of weekly flights from El Baha to Riyadh is 13. Of these flights, Saudi Arabian Air has 7 and FlyNas Airlines has 6.
To avail of the best offers, book your tickets 45-60 days in advance.
Flights from El Baha depart from Al Baha Airport. The IATA code for this airport is ABT. These flights land at King Khalid International Airport in Riyadh. The IATA code for this airport is RUH.
Whether you are flying for business or leisure, use the Cleatrip app to save time and money. Use its one-touch booking feature to reserve tickets in less than 60 seconds. Its Fare Calendar will help you to compare prices and change your booking date instantly. For a hassle-free experience of booking El Baha to Riyadh flights, always choose Cleartrip.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from El Baha to Riyadh? These airline brands fly from El Baha to Riyadh - Saudi Arabian Air and FlyNas Airlines
- How many weekly flights from El Baha to Riyadh? There are 13 weekly flights from El Baha to Riyadh. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - Saudi Arabian Air has 7 and FlyNas Airlines has 6
- When does the first flight leave from El Baha? The first flight from El Baha to Riyadh is at 10:05 AM, which is Saudi Arabian Air airline 1708 followed by FlyNas Airlines 150 which leaves at 11:40 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from El Baha? The last flight from El Baha to Riyadh is at 7:40 AM which is Saudi Arabian Air.
- What is the airport code of El Baha and Riyadh? Airport code of El Baha is ABT and Riyadh is RUH.
- What is the name of the airport in El Baha? The name of the primary airport in El Baha is Al Baha Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Riyadh? The name of the primary airport in Riyadh is King Khalid International Airport.
Riyadh Airport Details
- King Khalid International Airport
- Riyadh Saudi Arabia
- (+966)1 122 11000
- http://www.gaca.gov.sa//Airports/AirportDetails.aspx?aNo=2&aID=003&fID=305&cid=1&l=AR&AT=I/ http://www.riyadh-airport.com/